The Wine Studio Marketplace is one of the food and drink locations to be found during the 20th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. This one is the only one dedicated to Wines that you will find at this year's Festival.
Wine Studio MarketplaceAs one of over 30 different International Food & Drink kiosks that have been erected around Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, the Wine Studio Marketplace is that features a artisan cheese trio and and an impressive lineup of eight different wines that are suited to appeal to all varieties of wine lovers.
The MenuThe Wine Studio has the best wine menus of all of the F&W Festival Marketplaces.
Here are your food choices:
- Trio of Artisan Cheese
- Karst Cave-aged Cheese served with Honey
- La BonneVie Goat Cheese served with Craisin Bread
- Rogue Creamery Oregon Blue Cheese with Berry-Port Compote
- Avviato Pinot Grigio, Oregon
- Estancia Chardonnay, California
- Fransciscan White Wine, California
- Stemmari Pinot Noir, Sicily
- Dry Creek Zinfandel, California
- Spelbound Petite Sirah, California
- Clayhouse Malbec, California
- Line 39 Cabernet Sauvignon, California