Disney World's Free Dining Package is now available to everyone. What was initially only available to Disney Visa cardholders can be obtained by the general public.
This offer is for stays from 8/16/09 - 10/03/09.
The free Dining Package entitles everyone in your party the ability to get Disney's Dining Plan for free. This is a great deal. The Dining Plan normally costs $39.99/day for adults (ages 10+)and $10.99/day for children (ages 3-9).
If you have two adults and two children that are 10 or older this is a savings of $159.96/day. That is more than the cost of a Moderate Resort room.
Think of it this way, if you were going to purchase the Dining Plan, you now can get your Resort Room for FREE.
The Dining Plan also allows you to try many of the Disney Resort Restaurants without having to worry about the prices on the menu. It really does allow you to relax and just enjoy your vacation.
You can get this great deal by calling Disney at(407)-939-7603 or your Travel Agent and ask for booking code TBV.
Some of the details include:
- This is a package offer.
- You must book a Walt Disney World Resort room.
- Free Dining for all who stay in the room is included for each night you reserve,
- You must purchase at least a single day MYW park ticket for each person.
- No other discounts may be used.
- There are a limited number of rooms available at each resort with this offer.
- You must have a 3 night stay minimum.
You have until June 21st to book this offer, but don't wait if you want to get the best selection of room options.