You may even notice that in the picture I chose you can barely make out part of the TTA attraction. This is because of the 1,000 or so pictures of Walt Disney World that I have taken there isn't one that is solely of the TTA. No respect for this worthy attraction.
TTA is not a thrill ride by any means, but it is as much a part of my visits to the Magic Kingdom as any others in the park. I ALWAYS make a point of riding it at least once if not more.
Why, you may ask? An excellent question. The answer is that I really enjoy it.
- It gives me a break from the brief, but frequent Florida rain showers.
- It allows me to visit an attraction with a guaranteed little to no wait.
- It gives me a chance to rest from the miles of walking.
- It is a shady break from the sun.
- It is a time away from the crowds.
- It gives excellent views of the castle and park.
- It's just plain fun.
This top speed of 7 mph ride is enjoyable for all of those reasons and plenty more. Don't worry that the state of the art propulsion system designed to be the people moving technology of the future never fully caught on.
Don't worry about what this ride is not. Enjoy this under appreciated ride for what it is: a 10 minute break to sit back and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World.