Each Friday, Saturday, and Sunday throughout the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival celebrity experts will appear twice daily at the Festival Center presented by HGTV. They will be presenting valuable tips on topics that include: "Designing for Curb Appeal" and "Working Makeover Magic for Desperate Landscapes."
The HGTV Celebrity Lineup includes:
- John Gidding, Curb Appeal March 9-11, Designing for Curb Appeal
- Sabrina Soto, The High Low Project March 16-18, Decorating Design Tips, Tricks and Savvy Shopping Secrets
- Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s March 23-25 Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves , Working Makeover Magic for Desperate Landscapes
- Camille Styles, Design Happens March 30-April 1, Planning Garden Parties that Are Simple, but Not Your Garden Variety
- Dan Faires, DanMade — HGTV.com April 6-8, Planting with Terrarium, Vertical Gardens and Small Space Greenery
- Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney April 13-15, Bringing Disney Inspiration and HGTV Design To Your Backyard
- Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms & HGTV April 20-22, Design Star Winner Season 6, Tips for Turning a Good Room into a Great Room
- Monica Pedersen, designer/host Dream Home And Designed to Sell April 27-29, Make It Beautiful: Designs and Ideas for Entertaining at Home
- Antonio Ballatore, The Antonio Treatment May 4-6, Design Outside of the Box: How to Personalize, Customize and Inspire
- Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms May 11-13, 10 Renovation Tips You Need to Know
- Genevieve Gorder, HGTV Design Star and Dear Genevieve May 18-20, Turning your Landscape Inside Out
In addition to its own celebrity stage appearances, HGTV will present the popular twice-daily Disney Gardening at Home series, where guests can join a workshop and take home projects ranging from hanging baskets to water garden features.