Disney World Resort Hotel should we stay at?"
Disney World Resort Hotels
The Walt Disney World Resort never settles for plain and ordinary. No matter which of their 27 Resorts you choose to stay at, you are getting much more than your typical Hotel Room. Each hotel is uniquely themed and landscaped to make your stay memorable and special.
In order to meet a variety of budget needs, Disney has created 4 different tiers of hotels including: Value, Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villa (the Disney Vacation Club Resorts).
Choosing the one that's right for your family depends upon factors such as: # of people, desired room size, desired room amenities, how much time you will be spending at the Resort Hotel, & budget. As your needs change for each vacation you may very well find yourself staying in different resorts and tiers. Because they are so varied in their architecture, theming, and landscaping, they help create totally different Disney World experiences to enjoy.
Disney's Value Resorts
The most budget minded class of is a series of resorts grouped under the Value moniker. Here you will find:
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Disney's Art Of Animation Resort
- Free Parking at Hotel and Theme Parks
- Free Transportation throughout Disney World
- Free Transportation to and from Orlando International Airport (MCO) through Disney's Magical Express Service
- Special "Extra Magic Hours" which allow Disney Resort Guests special extra hours either before regular opening or after regular closing in the Disney Theme Parks.
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Beach Club Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Each also offers wonderful dining choices and several house Disney's Signature Restaurants for the ultimate dining experiences. You truly do not need to even enter the theme parks in order to have a magical vacation when you are staying at one of these resorts.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
The rooms have apartment or condo "home-like" feels to them. They make great places for families to stay when they are staying for close to a full week. There is more room to spread out and the One Bedroom and larger Villas come with full kitchens and washer/dryers as part of the rooms.