The Tables In Wonderland card entitles the user and up to 9 others in his/her party to receive a 20% discount on ALL food and drink (including alcoholic beverages). There will be an automatic 18% gratuity ( 20% at Victoria & Albert's) added to your bill regardless of your party size.
Everything is included in the 20% discount including alcoholic beverages.
- No minimum purchase to use the card.
- Total flexibility in what you order. You use the normal restaurant menu and order your meal. If you want an appetizer, no problem 20% discount. You are not required to order any structured meal, like the Disney Dining Plan (non-alcoholic beverage, entree, desert). You order and pay for only what you want.
- Same discount at "regular" Table Service and Signature Table Service Restaurants like Flying Fish Cafe, Narcoossee's, and Victoria & Albert's.
- Discount also applies to Swan & Dolphin Restaurants: Todd English's bluezoo, Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Kimonos, Shula's Steak House.
- Applies to groups of up to 10!
- 97 Restaurants located at the Walt Disney World Resort and 3 at Disney's Vero Beach Resort accept the card.
- Special Disney World Dining opportunities are presented to Tables In Wonderland cardholders during the year. One recent one included a themed dinner inside the Great Movie Ride attraction.
- Only available to Florida Residents and Annual Passholders.
- For the most part only gives discounts for Table Service Restaurants.
- 18% gratuity is automatic.
- Must pay either $75 or $100 to get Tables In Wonderland card. That means if you are an Annual Passholder you need to purchase $375 in food just to break even.
- Only makes sense if you are traveling with a large group or taking 2 or more trips per year.
- Disney Dining Plan is usually a better deal if you have children in the 3-9 year old range.
Fortunately there is a long list of restaurants that accept the Tables In Wonderland discount. Here is the current list of 100 restaurants (subject to change):
- Disney's All-Star Movies Resort – World Premiere Food Court
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge – Boma - The Flavors of Africa, Jiko - The Cooking Place, Sanaa, Victoria Falls
- Disney's Beach Club Resort – Beaches & Cream Soda Shop (excludes take-out shop), Cape May Cafe, Martha's Vineyard Lounge
- Disney's BoardWalk – Belle Vue Lounge, Big River Grille & Brewing Works, ESPN® Club, Flying Fish Cafe, Kouzzina by Cat Cora
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort – Shutters at Old Port Royale
- Disney's Contemporary Resort – California Grill, Chef Mickey's, Outer Rim, The Wave
- Disney's Coronado Springs Resort – Maya Grill
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Crockett's Tavern, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (9:30 p.m. show only), Trail's End Restaurant (Excludes take out shop)
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Garden View Tea Room, Grand Floridian Cafe, Mizner's Lounge, Narcoossee's, Victoria & Albert's (excludes Chef's Table and Queen Victoria Room)
- Disney's Old Key West Resort – Olivia's Cafe
- Disney's Osprey Ridge Golf Course – Sand Trap Bar & Grill
- Disney's Polynesian Resort – 'Ohana, Kona Cafe, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Late show only), Tambu Lounge
- Disney's Pop Century Resort – Everything Pop Shopping and Dining (excludes merchandise from shop
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter - Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory, Scat Cat's Club
- Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside - Boatwright's Dining Hall, River Roost
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort – The Artist's Palette, The Turf Club Bar & Grill; Turf Club Lounge
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort – The Green Cabin Room, Shutter's, Sonya's (Excludes Sunday Brunch)
- Disney's Wilderness Lodge – Artist Point, Territory Lounge, Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort – Ale and Compass Lounge, Captain's Grille, Crews Cup Lounge, Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort – Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Kimonos, Shula's Steak House, Todd English's bluezoo, Garden Grove
Great Alternative To The Disney Dining Plan
At Only WDWorld we are still big fans of the Disney Dining Plan. It provides a great option, especially for that once a year trip. The Tables In Wonderland is a very attractive alternative to those Disney World Annual Passholders who are making multiple trips during the year.
The great thing about the Table In Wonderland card is that although you can call 407-566-5858 option 2 and order the card over the phone, the best way is to purchase the card at Guest Services at any of the 4 Disney World Theme Parks. It is easy to do and you get your card right away. (A couple years ago this process was much more painful.)
If you are a Disney World Annual Passholder take the time to consider this alternative and you may end up saving quite a bit of money.