A Restaurant Caught Between Two Lands
The Columbia Harbour House can be found tucked away in the Magic Kingdom between Fantasyland and Liberty Square.
It's unique location boardering two lands within the Magic Kingdom has led to a very unique Disney World Imagineering architectural solution as to making it fit into both lands.
- Lighthouse Sandwich - Hummus, Tomato, & Brocolli Slaw
- Anchors Aweigh Sandwich - White Tuna with Lettuce and Tomato
- Chicken Breast Nuggets & Fish - served with French Fries
- Fried Shrimp - With Cole Slaw and French Fries
- Fried Fish Basket - Served with French Fries
- Chicken Breast Nuggets - served with french fries
- BLT Salad - Mixed greens with crispy chicken, bacon, egg, and tomato
- Garden Harvest Salad - Mixed Greens, Chicken, Garden Vegetables, Cheese, Sunflower seeds
Columbia Harbor House doesn't get the attention or the crowds that Cosmic Ray's Pecos Bill's, or Pinocchio's gets. The food is good and the seafood based menu provides a change of pace from the other Quick Service Restaurants.
Years ago my family discovered the Columbia Harbour House. We enjoyed the food and the fact that it was not as crowded as some of the other Magic Kingdom Places. To this day it remains a place that we enjoy coming to for lunch at the Magic Kingdom.
Although you may not be the recipient of the special Magic that my family received on our most recent village, you still can enjoy eating at the Columbia Harbour House, enjoying the menu, theming, and air conditioned break on a hot day at the Magic Kingdom.