Best Disney World Quick Service Restaurant For 2010
At the Walt Disney World Resort only one restaurant can be chosen as "Best Disney World Quick Service Restaurant." For 2010, Only WDWorld awards that lofty distinction to "Wolfgang Puck Express" located in the Marketplace section of Downtown Disney.
Wolfgang Puck Express
Wolfgang Puck Express, which was created by Wolfgang Puck himself, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, offering a variety of tasty salads, sandwiches, pizzas, pasta dishes, and other signature creations.
The Wolfgang Puck philosophy towards his restaurants is that every meal will be a memorable event and a celebration of Wolfgang’s Eat, Love, Live™ (WELL). In keeping with WELL, whenever possible, Wolfgang Puck restaurants offer fresh, natural and organic products from local family farmers and purveyors who further sustainability and the humane treatment of animals.
Although this restaurant truly is a Quick Service restaurant where you order at the counter and you food is brought to your table, the quality of the food is well beyond your typical quick service dining experience. As a special bonus it only costs one Quick Service Dining Credit per person to eat here using the Disney Dining Plan.
Traditional Margherita with torn basil
Pepperoni, Sopressata, Toscana Salami, and Chilies
- Barbecued Chicken, Grilled Red Onion, Cilantro, and Smokey Barbecue Sauce
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Pesto, and Buffalo Mozzarella
- Four Cheese Pesto, Mozzarella, Fontina, Parmesan, and Goat Cheese
- Meatball & Peppers, House Made Meatballs, Mozzarella, Fontina, Tomato Basil-Garlic Sauce
- Spaghetti Tomato-Basil-Garlic, with fresh Mozzarella
- Spaghetti and Meatballs (pictured above), Tomato-Basil-Garlic Sauce and Fresh Herbs
- Macaroni & Cheese (The best you will ever taste)
- Pennette Chicken Alfredo (pictured below), Peas, Bacon, and Parmesan
- Pennette Bolognese, Meat Sauce, Peas, and Parmesan