The 2014 Line-Up of amazing bands and musicians have been announced for the Eat To The Beat Concert Series at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. These are great popular performers in a rather intimate setting at the America Gardens Theatre in Epcot at Disney World.
This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will return to the park September 19 – November 10, and we just received the list of performers who will participate in the Eat to the Beat concert series.
New acts coming this year include the Jo Dee Messina, Fuel and Los Lonely Boys. There are also several returning favorites, including Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Boyz II Men.
Check out the full schedule below.
- Sept 19-21 – Jo Dee Messina
- Sept. 22-23 – The Pointer Sisters
- Sept. 24-25 –
Rick SpringfieldThe Commodores
- Sept. 26-27 – Christopher Cross
- Sept. 28-29 – Hanson
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Air Supply
- Oct. 3-5 – STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- Oct. 6-8 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 9-10 – Fuel
- Oct. 11-12 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 13-14 – TBD
- Oct. 15-16 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 17-19 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 20-22 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 23-24 – Jim Brickman
- Oct. 25-26 – Los Lonely Boys
- Oct. 27-28 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 29-31 – Dennis DeYoung, original member of STYX
- Nov. 1-2 – 38 Special
- Nov. 3-5 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 6-7 – David Cook
- Nov. 8-10 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Who are you most looking forward to seeing this year?