Raglan Road Restaurant and they have a special weekend full of events and entertainment sure to please those with Irish Roots and those who just enjoy a good time.
A Real Irish "St. Patrick's" Celebration
Raglan Road Restaurant, located in Downtown Disney at the Walt Disney World Resort, is the place for your taste of Ireland any time of the year with a menu design by award winning Chef Kevin Dundon, Irish Dancers and music, and a welcoming atmosphere that transports you to Ireland whenever you walk through the doors.
During St. Patrick's Day Weekend a special celebration occur with three days of music, dancing, food, and celebrations of all things Irish! This becomes the center hub of the Downtown Disney St. Patrick's Day festivities.
here is the schedule of events:
Thursday March 15th
•Exclusive Luncheon with Chef Kevin Dundon at 1pm, call for reservations
•Live music & dancing on the Tonsil Tickler Patio from 6pm
• Creel performing on the main stage from 6pm
Friday March 16th
• Murphy's Law & The Irish Rogues perform from 6pm on the Tonsil Tickler Patio
• Creel with Special Guests on stage from 6pm, a show not to be missed!
• Raglan Road Dancers will delight guests with a variety of shows & individual performances throughout the evening
Saturday March 17th, St Patrick's Day!
" La Feile Padraig/Happy St. Patrick's Day!! "
• Doors open from 11.00am with live entertainment from 12pm
• Creel and the Raglan Road Dancers performing throughout the day
• Guest Musicians all the way from Ireland, Murphy's Law & The Irish Rogues
• ELEVATION, the worlds best U2 tribute band on stage at 10pm
• Performances from the Watters School of Irish Dancing
• Face-painting, stilt walkers, giveaways & great family fun
$10 cover charge on March 17th for guests 18 & over /No reservations, all walk up guests are welcome