This means that the Magic Your Way Theme Park Tickets for the Children are FREE with the purchase of a non-discounted resort room and MYW Tickets for the adults. If you have 2 children aged 3-9 this is an incredible deal! For 4 nights in late August the savings is greater than the cost of a stay in a Disney World Value Resort, meaning it would be like staying at a Disney Resort for FREE!
Here's how it works:
- Cost of a child's 4 day MYW ticket (without tax) $209
- If you have 2 children aged 3-9 the savings would be $418
- The cost of a standard room in a Disney World Value Resort from August 14 - 31 is $85 per night + tax (weekday rate).
- If you stayed 4 nights that would be $340 + tax.
The savings on the children's tickets is greater than the entire cost of your resort hotel stay! This is much better than any resort discount offer that you will see. Unfortunately it only applies to children ages 3-9.
- Book by February 13 for stays most nights February 17 to April 16, 2011.
- Book by March 27 for stays most nights April 28 to June 14, 2011 and August 14 to October 1, 2011.
- Number of rooms allocated for these offers is limited.
- Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Child must stay in same room with adult.
- Maximum of 4 Guests per room.