An important part of planning for an upcoming Disney World vacation is making your Disney Dining Reservations.
The Walt Disney World Resort contains over 100 places to eat in the 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, and over 25 resorts on the property.
A great part of Walt Disney dining is the choices that you have. The difficulty comes from choosing amongst all of these choices.
- Start by mapping out your vacation and listing the days that you will be visiting.
- Next to each day list the theme park or activity that you intend to visit.
- Use that information to narrow down the list to find a restaurant that is near where you will be.
- Refer to the list posted at: Only WDWorld Disney Dining Plan Fact Page to see all of the restaurants that are located in the various locales.
You can even look at the menus for the various restaurants on-line by following this link to Allears.net
- Once you have come up with a list of places in which you would like to eat, note the Table Service restaurants since you will need to make advance reservations for them.
You may make Disney Dining reservations starting either 90 days before you wish to visit the restaurant or 90 days before your check-in to a Disney World Resort whichever is earlier.
The number to call is: 407-WDW-DINE (translated to 407-939-3463).
Once your Disney Dining Reservations are made they will give you a confirmation number. Write it down and make sure that you take it with you on your trip.
That’s all there is to it. By taking care of this ahead of time, you can just relax and enjoy your trip while you’re there. With the popularity of the Disney Dining Plan it makes sense to make your reservations as close to the beginning of the 90 day window as possible. This will help guarantee that you will get the restaurants and times of your choice.