The Sustainable Chew Marketplace is one of the new food and drink locations to be found during the 20th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. It is inspired by ABC's The Chew with innovative food and drinks to enjoy.
|Epcot Food & Wine Festival - Sustainable Chew|
Sustainable Chew MarketplaceAs one of over 30 different International Food & Drink kiosks that have been erected around Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, the Sustainable Chew Marketplace is one of two that have been inspired by the popular ABC show The Chew which features Chefs: Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, and Daphne Oz.
This marketplace along with the Chew Lab are also the 1st ever F&W kiosks to be located in the Future World Section of Epcot.
The MenuHere are the amazing choices that you can try:
- Pork Spareribs....with red wine, fennel, and cheesy mascarpone grits $5.50
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli....with rustic tomato sauce $4.75
- Vanilla Panna Cotta....with fresh figs and pistachio brittle $4.25
- Founders Spectra Trifecta $3.75
- Beso Del Sol White Sangria $3.50
- Frozen Chew-tini $7.50
- Minute Main Light Lemonade $3.25
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon $3.00
- Dasani Botted Water $2.75
|Pork Spareribs from the Sustainable Chew Marketplace|
Sustainable Chew Marketplace - The Review
|Vanilla Panna Cotta from Sustainable Chew|
|Frozen Chew-tini at Epcot Food & Wine Festival|