Dominican Republic MarketplaceAs one of over 30 different International Food & Drink kiosks that have been erected around Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, the Dominican Republic Marketplace is one of the most visually appealing Marketplaces and has a very impressive lineup of food and drinks to enjoy. It stands out with an attractive blue "house" and its own little courtyard and surrounding area that differentiates it from the other places that you will find around the World Showcase.
The MenuThe Dominican Republic has great menu of food and drink to enjoy. It is well balanced with great choices on both.
Here are your food choices:
- Lechon Asado: Roasted Pork with Mango, Pickled Red Onions and Avocado $4.50
- Souffle de Yuca: Yucac souffle topped with Griddled Cheese $4.75
- Pescado con Coco: Seared Grouper, Pilgrim Peas, and Rice with Coconut Sauce $4.75
- Caramel Flan with Rum-roasted Pineapple $3.25
- Presidente Pilsner Beer $3.50
- Frozen Dominican Pina Colada featuring Ron Barcelo Blanco Rum $11.00
- Frozen Sugar Cane Cocktail featuring Ron Barcelo Blanco Rum $9.00
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade $3.25
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon $3.00
- Dasani Botted Water $2.75