The Chew Lab Marketplace is one of the new food and drink locations to be found during the 20th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. It is inspired by ABC's The Chew with innovative food and drinks to enjoy.
Chew Lab MarketplaceAs one of over 30 different International Food & Drink kiosks that have been erected around Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, the Sustainable Chew Marketplace is one of two that have been inspired by the popular ABC show The Chew which features Chefs: Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, Clinton Kelly, and Daphne Oz. It differentiates itself with the innovative food preparation techniques such as the liquid nitrogen dipped Chocolate-Almond Truffle.
This marketplace along with the Sustainable Chew are also the 1st ever F&W kiosks to be located in the Future World Section of Epcot.
The MenuThe Chew Lab has one of the best menus of all of the F&W Festival Marketplaces. Here are your food choices:
- Olive Oil-poached Salmon.... with fresh corn, bacon, and pepper jam $5.75
- New York Strip....with parsnip silk, balsamic glaze, and arugula foam $6.25
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle....with warm Whiskey Caramel $4.00
- Festival Chardonnay, Napa Valley $3.50
- Festival Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles $3.50
- Smoking Hibiscus featuring Montelobos Mexcal Joven $8.75
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade $3.25
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon $3.00
- Dasani Botted Water $2.75
|Olive Oil-poached Salmon at Epcot Food & Wine Festival|
Chew Lab Marketplace - The Review
|Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle at the Chew Lab|