The Cheese Studio at The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is not home to Mickey Mouse, but rather F&W Festival guests who are looking to enjoy some great cheeses.
Cheese Studio MarketplaceAs one of the over 30 Marketplaces at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, the Cheese Studio may not draw the excitement that some of the others garner, but skipping this stop along the World Showcase would be a mistake. There are a couple of great options that should be experienced during your visit to the Festival.
- Trio of Artisan Cheese
- Karst Cave-aged Cheese served with Honey
- La BonneVie Goat Cheese served with Craisin Bread
- Rogue Creamery Oregon Blue Cheese with Berry-Port Compote
- Sweet Goat Cheese Panna Cotta with Guava Gele
- Cheese Fondue with Sourdough Bread
- Robert Mondavi Fume Blanc....$4,25
- Still River Whiskey Apfel Eis....$6.00
- Sterling Vintner's Collection Cabernet Sauvignon...$3.50
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade $3.25
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon $3.00
- Dasani Botted Water $2.75