The Canada Marketplace is one of the over 30 food and drink locations to be found during the 20th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Located on the World Showcase walkway near the Canada Pavilion, this pavilion is consistently one of the most popular ones each year during the Festival.
Canada MarketplaceAs one of over 30 different International Food & Drink kiosks that have been erected around Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival, the Canada Marketplace almost always draws a crowd. The Canadian Cheddar Cheese soup has earned legendary status and that is just one of the incredible choices to be found here.
The MenuThe Canada Marketplace has a great menu of food and drink to enjoy. It is well balanced with great choices on both.
Here are your food choices:
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup $4.25
- Chicken Sausage with creamy polenta and Minus 8 Onion Jam $ 4.50
- "Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with truffle butter sauce $7.50
- Moosehead Lager $3.75
- Neige Premium Apple Ice Wine $6.00
- Inniskillin Vidal Icewine $6.00
- Towse Vineyard Cabernet Franc $6.00
- Minute Maid Light Lemonade $3.25
- Dasani Sparkling Lemon $3.00
- Dasani Botted Water $2.75