Have you ever dreamed of spending 24 hours straight enjoying the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Well on Friday May 23rd you can make your dream come true!
Rock Your Disney Side For 24 Hours!Magic Kingdom Park, Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park will each be open from 6 a.m. May 23 through 6 a.m. May 24. This once a year event that started a couple of years ago allows Disney Parks fans the ultimate theme park experience by enjoying their favorite parks for 24 hours straight!
DisneylandAt Disneyland Resort, it all starts with a big kick-off in the Esplanade between the two parks. Then, throughout the day, you’ll be able to enjoy most of your favorite characters and shows, with some special surprises just for this event!
At Disneyland Park:
- Mickey’s Soundsational Parade is scheduled at 6:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.
- The Magic Eye Theater in Tomorrowland will host the Avengers Super Hero Movie Marathon throughout the day and night, presenting “Iron Man,” “Iron Man 2,” “Thor” and “Captain America: The First Avenger”!
- You can catch “Fantasmic!” at 9 p.m. or 10:30 p.m. and the “Magical” fireworks spectacular at 9:25 p.m.
- After the fireworks, come celebrate in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, where a DJ will be spinning tunes for everyone until 5 a.m.
- Royal Swing Ball presents a live band in the Royal Theatre at Fantasy Faire from 10 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Stop by the Tomorrowland Terrace for a live band in the evening and a late night Rock Your Disney Side Dance Party that lasts until 5 a.m.
- You can enjoy live music throughout the day and night at the Paradise Garden Bandstand, with performances scheduled from 11:55 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Extra performances are planned for “Disney Junior – Live on Stage!” at 9:30 a.m. and “Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular” at 7:55 p.m.
- Muppets Theater plays host to sing-along screenings of the Academy Award-winning film, “Frozen,” starting at 11:30 a.m. And don’t forget to check out the sneak peek of “Maleficent” in the Bug’s Life Theater.
- “World of Color” will be presented on Paradise Bay at 9:45 p.m. and again at 3 a.m.
- Head on down to Pacific Wharf from 10:30 p.m. – 5 a.m. for The Wharf Dance Party.
- Mad T Party adds some spice to the night. You can rock ‘n’ roll your Disney Side with the Mad T Party Band and White Rabbit DJ, from 9 p.m. – 5 a.m.