This summer there will be a new way to celebrate your Saturday evenings at the Walt Disney World Resort. Food, Drink, Music, and a special never seen before performance of The Festival Of The Lion King in its new theater with accompanying orchestra and celebrity narrator.
|Celebrate the grandest tales and tastes|
of Africa during Harambe Nights!
|During this intimate engagement, the jungle beats in Harambe create a street party, and soon you can be a part of the wildest celebration in Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park history!|
|• Take part in an all-new, never-before-seen theatrical experience celebrating the 20th anniversary of The Lion King!|
|• Immerse yourself in a live orchestra and choir, as celebrity narrators such as Viola Davis, Montego Glover and David Alan Grier help bring the story of The Lion King to life like never before.|
|• Enjoy the all-inclusive, buffet-style African cuisine bursting with flavor, beer, wine and desserts through the streets of Harambe. All the while, Guests enjoy a festive street party full of performers and music!|
Harambe NightsVoyage into Harambe Village for a roaring summer celebration featuring the grandest tales and tastes of Africa.
Every Saturday, from June 7 to August 9, 2014, pay tribute to the 20th anniversary of Disney’s The Lion King at an all-inclusive extravaganza inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.
The excitement kicks off with a warm welcome reception before moving into Harambe Theater for a private performance of the all-new show The Lion King: Concert in the Wild—complete with a special celebrity narrator and a live orchestra!
Then, once the show comes to a close, you’re invited to hit the streets for an exotic party where you can explore all sorts of sizzling seasonal fare, magical merchandise offerings and a series of Character appearances and artist signings.
The Lion King: Concert In The WildSurround yourself in the Savannah setting of the Harambe Theater as you experience The Lion King like never before!
Marvel at the sights and sounds as iconic scenes from the film are recreated with splendid theatricality, all while a celebrity narrator and a live orchestra provide the soundtrack for a never-before-seen take on The Lion King tale.
Celebrity narrators currently scheduled to appear include:
- Viola Davis – June 7, 2014
- TBD – June 14, 2014
- Montego Glover – June 21, 2014
- David Alan Grier – June 28, 2014
- Michael Beach – July 5, 2014
- Harry Lennix – July 12, 2014
- Joe Morton – July 19, 2014
- Alfre Woodard – July 26, 2014
- Brian Stokes Mitchell – August 2, 2014
- Patina Miller – August 9, 2014
Harambe Nights Street Party
As the celebration continues, dance alongside excited townspeople as a favorite local band fills the night air with non-stop Afro-pop rhythms. Then, take your pick from a festive array of event happenings.
From an assortment of all-inclusive food and beverages—including mouthwatering and sweet tastes, and African beers and wines; to special appearances and signings with select Disney Design Group artists; to magical meetings with Disney Characters showing off their wild sides, countless encounters await your arrival!
Plus, don’t miss your chance to purchase merchandise you won’t find elsewhere:
- A limited-release case for iPhone 4 and 5 featuring imagery from Disney’s The Lion King, designed by Disney Design Group artist Randy Noble
- Disney’s The Lion King 20th anniversary puzzle
- Exclusive event items like apparel, art, collectibles and so much more!
General Admission TicketsReserve your place in the circle of life! Purchase general seating admission to Harambe Nights: $119.00 for adults; $79.00 for children (tax not included).
Premium Admission TicketsGet up close to the sights and sounds with premium seating admission to Harambe Nights: $134.00 for adults; $94.00 for children (tax not included).
Know Before You Go
- A separate ticket is required to enter and participate in Harambe Nights.
- For more information on Harambe Nights—including booking a reservation—please call (407) 939-1319. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- Theme park admission is included for the special event only. All attractions, entertainment and other offerings outside of the designated event area will not be available.
- If Guests wish to enjoy Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park prior to the event, additional theme park admission will be required.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended.
- Tickets purchased prior to the date of the event will be mailed in advance. If you do not receive your tickets in time, you can pick them up at the ticket windows near the Main Entrance of Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.
- Entry to Harambe Nights begins at 7:00 PM with a welcome reception. Please plan on arriving at least 45 minutes prior to the start of the event to ensure you have time to park and enter Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.
- A wristband is required to enter the special event. To retrieve your wristband, please show your event ticket at the Main Entrance. If you are already inside the park prior to the start of the event, you can show your ticket to a Cast Member at the entrance of Harambe Village instead to receive your wristband.
- Parking is complimentary during the event only, beginning at 4:00 PM.