One of the worst kept secrets at Disney World is that you must visit Club Cool when you are at Epcot. This Coca Cola sponsored attraction provides a break from the Florida sun and a chance to sample FREE soft drinks from around the world. Best of all they have just revamped their line-up of drink offerings for the first time in many years, so you need to check it out.
|Club Cool at Epcot|
Club Cool - Flavors Around The WorldEpcot regulars know that Club Cool is the place to go on a hot day to get some free soft drinks and re-hydrate. It is located in the central plaza of Epcot past Spaceship Earth and Innovations West. Coffee fans will know that it is located just past the new Starbucks in Epcot!
Club Cool is relatively small, but never appears to be over-crowded. Even on days when it is busy, you do not have to wait long to sample the free Coca Cola flavors from around the world. There are 3 multi-sided kiosks where you can serve yourself to try the soft drinks.
As mentioned earlier, the flavors have changed. For many Club Cool fans they had their favorite that they would fill up on during each visit. My favorite was the Mezzo Mix from Germany that tasted like an Orange flavored Coke. My wife always enjoyed the Watermelon flavor from China. Universally people always got a reaction from the Italian aperitif called Beverly. It's bitter taste caught the unsuspecting off guard and was always good for a initiation of first time visitors. The good news is that Beverly is the only holdover from the old flavors, so you can still place tricks on the newbies if you enjoy that sort of thing!
New Line-Up Of Coca Cola Beverages From Around The WorldHere are your new Club Cool choices:
- Beverly from Italy - With its bitter flavor, it is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment centers.
- Fanta Pineapple from Greece - One of over 90 Fanta flavors served in over 180 countries. It made its European debut in the 1940s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
- Fanta Melon Frosty from Thailand - Fanta is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand's sunny, tropical climate.
- VegitaBeta from Japan - originally launched in Japan in 1992, VegitaBeta is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors and is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to its unique yellowish-orange color.
- Bibo DJ Kiwi Mango from South Africa - Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry, and Paolo Peach.
- Spar-letta Sparberry from Zimbabwe - A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
- INCA KOLA from Peru - Known as "The Taste of Peru," this soda has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
- Guarana Kuat from Brazil - It is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guarani word guara-na, which translates to "fruit like the eyes of the people."
|Sampling Soft Drinks from Club Cool at Epcot!|