Disney World has made the new FastPass+ System even better! Effective immediately, Disney World theme park guests can make more than the original 3 reservations for FastPasses.
The revolutionary system that allows Disney World guests to make reservations for the shorter FastPass+ lines up to 60 days prior to their vacation has just been improved! Additional FastPasses can now be reserved after the original 3. Here is how it works:
- Initial reservations can be reserved on-line (up to 60 days ahead of time for Disney Resort Guests or 30 for those not staying at a Disney Resort, but already have their Disney Park Tickets) for 3 attractions in one Disney World Theme Park per day.
- After the last FastPass+ has been used or the time window has expired an additional FastPass+ may be obtained.
- The additional FastPass+ can be reserved at one of the in-park FastPass+ (FP+) kiosks that can be found at multiple locations throughout all 4 theme parks.
- After the 4th one is used, you may go to a kiosk and reserve another FastPass+.
- This process can continue until the Park closes or FastPasses are no longer available.
- The additional FastPass+ can be obtained at a different Disney World Theme Park from where the original 3 were made. This is a big benefit for those who have Park Hopper privileges.