Look At The Costs Involved
There are a number of benefits for Disney World Annual Passholders, but before we focus on those, it has to make financial sense to purchase an Disney World Annual Pass instead of the Magic Your Way (MYW) Tickets. Justify your purchase based on the costs involved and then the additional benefits for being an Annual Passholder will be just that: Additional Benefits.
2011 Disney World Annual Pass Prices
- Entry to all 4 Disney World Theme Parks for one year.
- Park Hopping Privileges (allowed to visit multiple parks per day)
- Free Parking at all 4 Disney World Theme Parks.
- 15% Discount on most Disney World Tours
- Dining Discounts at select Disney World Restaurants
- Merchandise Discounts of 10% or higher at many Disney World shops.
- Recreation discounts.
- Occasional Resort discounts (usually about 5% better than what is offered to general public, but limited quantities)
- subscription to Mickey Monitor (Annual Passholder Magazine published 4 times a year.)
- Occasional Disney Annual Passholder Special Events.
- Planning at least 2 trips within a one year period to Disney World with confidence that you will not cancel or delay the 2nd trip.
- Would like to take an "extra" trip (or trips) during the year to check out Disney World Special Events (Food & Wine Festival, Disney Marathon Weekend, Halloween, Christmas Decorations, ESPN The Weekend, Flower & Garden Festival, Star Wars Weekends, etc.)
- Use the Park Hopping Option as part of normal Disney World Vacation.
- Free Parking would be an added benefit (Note: Free Parking is also granted to all Disney World Resort Guests - after they check in.)