Best Dining View In The Magic Kingdom
The best view while dining in the Magic Kingdom is actually at a location few people even know exists. The amazing thing is that this view is at a Quick Service Restaurant, so you don't need reservations and you don't need to break the bank to eat here and enjoy the incredible views.
The Pinocchio Village Haus
Fantasyland has it all and you can see it from the 2nd floor outside balcony at The Pinocchio Village Haus! Very few people realize that there is upstairs seating available at Pinocchio's Village Haus. There is seating available both inside and outside, but the outside tables are the ones that have the incredible views.
Pinocchio Village Haus Menu
The menu at The Pinocchio Village Haus pays tribute to the Italian setting of the story with a selection of Italian entrees:
- Pepperoni Pizza with Caesar Salad $8.29
- Meatball Sub Sandwich with Apple Slices $8.19
- Cheese Pizza with Caesar Salad $7.99
- Chicken Parmesan with Orzo Pasta $8.79
- Caesar Salad with Chicken $7.79
- Mediterranean Salad $8.49
- Chicken Breast Nuggets (for that picky eater) with apple slices $7.69
Enjoy The Meal, But Love The Views
Take advantage of this little known Disney World Secret and eat at The Pinocchio Village Haus and enjoy your meal from the outside balcony. It reallly is hard to top the experience of looking out at Cinderella Castle and the rest of Fantasyland while you are enjoying your meal.