Disney World On-Line Dining Reservations
Making dining reservations for your Disney World vacation became much easier when Disney added their on-line system: Disney World Dining Reservations.
Making Disney World Dining Reservations Just Got Easier - check it out for step by step instructions ), the on-line system allows you to see what your options are when deciding where you would like to make dinner reservations.
The on-line system may actually be even better then talking to a live person, since you are able to look up availability of multiple restaurants at once for a date and a time range. This avoids the entire “What’s your next choice?” conversation and gets you to the information that you need.
The system automatically looks for availability for your target time plus and minus two hours in order to give you options in case your first choice is not available. This reduces the need for multiple searches around a narrow window of time.
One of the new added features is the ability to book reservation for large groups with the on-line system. Previously you needed to call in order to make reservations for your large group. Now you can book reservations for groups up to 14 Guests on-line. This is very helpful if you are travelling with extended family and want to try to eat together for a few meals.
The system will also let you know which restaurants can accommodate the larger groups.
Special Dining Events and Shows
You can now book Special Disney World Dining Events directly. Here are some of the events that you can reserve through the on-line system:
• Fantasmic! Dinner Package - Dinner in Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park plus designated seating for the Fantasmic! fireworks show.
• Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party - a special dessert party that provides a wonderful vantage point for Wishes® Nighttime Spectacular, the biggest, most dazzling fireworks show to grace the skies above Magic Kingdom theme park!
• Flying Fish Café Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner - The Chef's Tasting Wine Dinner at the Flying Fish Cafe is a unique opportunity to taste savory selections from a 6-course prix fixe menu, along with expertly chosen wines.
• Dine With An Imagineer - Dine with an Imagineer offers engaging conversation with a Disney Imagineer, a 4-course meal and a special souvenir. Learn how Imagineers bring the magic to life!
• Cinderella’s Royal Table – Dine in Cinderella’s Castle at this magical dining experience complete with Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, & Jasmine.
• Holidays Around The World – Candlelight Dinner Packages - dinner at select restaurants and exclusive access to a reserved seating area for the Candlelight Processional show at Epcot theme park as part of Holidays Around The World.
• Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Show - Share an all-you-care-to-eat, family-style dinner and watch a live, South Pacific-inspired show in an open-air theater that features hula dancers and fire-knife performers.
• Mickey’s Backyard BBQ - Mickey and his country-western friends Cyclone Sally and Tumbleweed Will treat you to an evening of down-home hospitality. Sing, dance and enjoy an all-you-care-to-eat dinner.
• Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue - old-fashioned dinner show includes hand-clappin', knee-slappin' music and comedy combined with an all-American, family-style dinner.
Plan Your Disney World Vacation When You Want
With these added features, it’s easier than even to plan your trip yourself and make the reservations, when it is convenient to you. Most, if not all of these events, can be booked starting 180 days prior to your Disney World Vacation.
When you are planning your next Disney World Vacation don't forget to make your dining reservations ahead of time. This guarantees that you and your family will eat at the restaurants of your choice and helps take the stress out of your vacation by having it all taken care of ahead of time.
Disney's on-line reservation system helps take the stress out of planning and makes this process much easier and more convenient than it used to be.