Disney World realizes that their “inspired” guests would love to take a little bit of this Disney magic and bring it home to their own yards and gardens.
Disney World Guests Learn From the Experts
During each weekend of the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, Disney World presents members of their horticultural staff, as well as, nationally recognized gardening experts to lead a series of presentations. Topics such as “Creating Backyard Garden Retreats”, “Disney’s Top Picks For Mixed Containers”, “Easy To Do Water Features”, & “The Small Budget Garden” will be presented during the festival.
The presentations occur on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday with different topics and Gardening experts to speak. There is the “Disney Gardening At Home”(11 am & 2 pm), and the “Great American Gardeners” (12 noon & 3 pm) sessions available to all Epcot guests. These are included for FREE with their park admission. The sessions take place in the festival’s Garden Town which is located next to Mission: SPACE in Epcot.
- March 5-7 Disney Gardening at Home: Easy-To-Do Water Features
Great American Gardeners: Florida Fruit & Vegetable Gardening (Robert Bowden)
- March 12-14 Disney Gardening at Home: Fun Family Gardening Projects
Great American Gardeners: The Truth about Garden Remedies (Jeff Gillman)
- March 19-21 Disney Gardening at Home: What’s Old Is New
Great American Gardeners: Gardening with Heirloom Seeds (Lynn Coulter)
- March 26-28 Disney Gardening at Home: Butterfly House-How To Create a Pollinator
Great American Gardeners: The Small-Budget Garden (Maureen Gilmer)
- April 2-4 Disney Gardening at Home: Disney’s Horticulture Past-Festival Favorites
Great American Gardeners: Bringing Nature Home (Douglas Tallamy)
- April 9-11 Disney Gardening at Home: Irrigation ‘How To’
Great American Gardeners: Stylish Sheds & Elegant Hideaways (Debra Prinzing)
- April 16-18 Disney Gardening at Home: Creating Backyard Garden Retreats
Great American Gardeners: Sweet Herbal Recipes & the Creative Herbal Home (Susan Belsinger)
- April 23-25 Disney Gardening at Home: Disney’s Top Picks for Mixed Containers
Great American Gardeners: His & Hers–What Makes a Great Garden (Tom & Joani MacCubbin)
Plan to visit this year's Epcot Flower & Garden Festival and take advantage of these great Gardening Seminars. Then you can be creating some of that Disney magic in your gardens that you can enjoy long after your vacation is over.