Kouzzina by Cat Cora is now open for business at Disney's Boardwalk in the location that was formerly called Spoodles.
Cat is the first and only female to appear on Food Network's “Iron Chef America”. She graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in New York and has gone on to be an executive chef for Bon Appétit magazine.
Cat has also hosted instructional cooking demonstrations for Disney Video on Demand,and been a featured chef at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
The Kouzzina is a Mediterranean inspired restaurant serving breakfast from 7:30 - 11:00 am and dinner from 5:00 - 10:00 pm.
From the menus shown in the pictures here are some of the entrees:
- Turkey Sweet Potato Hash with two eggs and arugula salad
- Vegetable Flatbread - Scrambled Eggs, Roasted Peppers, Spinach, and Feta.
- Stacked Kouzzina Breakfast - 2 Poached Eggs, Kalamata Olive Toast, Artichoke Spread, and Sweet Potato Hash
- Spinach, Tomato, and Feta Scrambled Eggs
- Oak Fired Pork T-Bone with Farmhouse Greens and Citrus-Fennel Marmalade
- Cinnamon Stewed Chicken with Tomatoes, Herbed Orzo, and Marithra Cheese.
- Traditional Whole Fish - Pan Roasted with Braised Greens, Greek Olives, Fennel, and Smoked Chili.
- Slow Cooked Lamb Shank - Served with oven baked Gigantes Beans and Pepper Sauce.
- Fisherman's Stew - Scallops, Seasonal Fish, Shellfish, Fennel, Grilled Bread, and Ouzo Butter.
- Wood Grilled Flank Steak - with Fresh Herb Saitsa and Kouzzina Potatoes.
- Pastitsio - Greek Style Lasagna with Bucatini Pasta, Cinnamon Stewed Meat Sauce, and Bechamel.
- Char-Grilled Lamb Burger with Olives, Feta, and crisp Sweet Potato Fries.
- Spiced Briami - Oven Roasted Vegetables, Oregano, Marithra Cheese served with Herbed Orzo.
- From the Children's Menu you will find:
- Fresh Fruit Plate
- Mickey Waffle
- French Toast
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Grilled Fish of the Day
- Cheese Pizza
- Meaty Macaroni
Kouzzina will be a welcomed addition to Disney's Boardwalk, providing yet another wonderful Dining option for those who want something different to eat something beyond the ordinary while on their Disney World Vacation.