One of the best features of the Disney Dining Plan at the Walt Disney World Resort is the fact that you get dessert with each Quick Service meal AND you also get dessert with each Table Service meal.
That means even without indulging yourself with sweet laced snacks, you can enjoy dessert twice a day while enjoying your vacation.
Somewhere, someone should add "dessert at least twice a day" to the definition of vacation.
For all of you dessert lovers out there, here are some of the favorite desserts enjoyed from a recent visit to Disney World:
From Chefs de France:
- Creme Brulee - Vanilla creme brulee served with a Madeleine
- Profiteroles au chocolat - Puff choux with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- 'Ohana bread pudding served a la mode with Bananas and Caramel Sauce
From Wolfgang Puck Express:
From Le Cellier:
- Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake - finished with Honey-Thyme Anglaise and a Chocolate-Vanilla Walnut Sauce
- Chocolate "Moose" - Chocolate Mousse rolled in Toasted Chocolate Crumbs with Maple Leaf Antlers
From Tony's Town Square:
- Ice Cream Bomb - chocolate and vanilla ice cream covered in rich chocolate sauce
- Tiramisu - espresso soaked lady fingers, whipped mascarpone and dark chocolate shavings
From the Tangierine Cafe:
From Sunshine Seasons:
- Asian Chocolate Cake
- Butterfinger Cheesecake
Finally, from the Coral Reef:
- Bailey's and Jack Daniel Mousse - topped with a ganache and chocolate cigar
- The Chocolate Wave - served with brandied cherries