- Over 400,000 Walt Disney World guests proudly wore their celebratory Disney Happy Birthday Pin to share their special day this past year.
- Approximately 1,600 couples tie the knot each year at Walt Disney World Resort in various storybook settings throughout property.
- Since September 1991, Walt Disney World Resort has hosted more than 30,000 fairytale weddings.
- The Wedding Pavilion can host up to six weddings per day, and up to 12 weddings can occur each day at various locations on Walt Disney World property.
- Walt Disney World is a honeymooner’s paradise with some 10,000 lovebirds enjoying romantic bliss and fun times at the Vacation Kingdom each year.
- Culinary wizards whip up more than 2,000 decorative wedding cakes a year for couples exchanging vows at Walt Disney World Resort.
- More than 300 soon-to-be-grooms have popped the question --"Will you marry me" at Cinderella’s Royal Table this past year.
- Some 80,000 high school seniors will celebrate graduation during the annual Grad Nite party at Walt Disney World Resort. Disney has hosted the event for 36 years with a variety of acts from KC and the Sunshine Band to Jessica Simpson.
Helping people Celebrate their special moments is a daily event at the Walt Disney World Resort. Thousands of people each year choose to do their celebrating at the "Happiest Place on Earth"....and who can blame them!